Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Arabs Celebrating the Murder of Pregnant Woman and 3 Others

I really didn't want to post this, purely because I am disgusted enough with these monsters as is. But I realized that if I want the news spread, I must spread it myself; and show my outrage and disgust for such actions. So I copied these pictures from Vicious Babushka, another blog worth reading, and made some modifications to the captions(all of the captions mentioned "peace talks" and I felt it took away from the real message that should be conveyed.Also read about the funeral, and the neglect of the media to cover the funeral, of these murdered Israelis, by VB.)
August 31, 2010
 Also see Elder of Ziyon on how we should expect more attacks after another shooting that wounded two. (I wonder, is Abbas laughing at the fact that Jews were killed or crying because it was Hamas that killed the Jews and not the PLO)

No comments:

Post a Comment