Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Watch It


Pamela has it right; EVERY time. And this was taped in 2009. Still rings true today.
Choice quotes:
Do you know he bowed to the violent Saudi King? Do you know the historical implications of that? An American president bowing to a violent king?
He appointed Harold Cho as legal counsel at the state department… Now, I know he went to yale. I know he’s a smart guy, but smart don’t mean right. I know plenty of Ivy Leagers that, frankly, are idiots.
This country’s in trouble…There are so many things happening on so many levels, it’s hard to get your arms around.
I worry about the Jihad in America. I don’t worry about the devotion of the enemy, I worry about the confusion on our side.
The media has abdicated its role as a public servant, they have now become, in my opinion, a criminal organization.
Can you show me one time when the government does anything better than private enterprise? Ever?
I think the future is in the blogs. The media is dead they’ve lost all credibility.
They [the government campaign for healthcare] have it down to a science.
(Even during the campaign [for presidency], Obama received money from Gaza. Anyway it’s illegal to accept foreign money, but you are accepting it from Jihadis!?)
CAIR receives money from Saudi Arabia, so they will sue you… (They tried to sue me, yeah…)
If anything Europe is a warning for us.
The list goes on. regardless it's a recommended watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment